Luis Alves <lja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently using the 'experimental' pre-built gcc toolchain from
> <http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-elf-tools/tools-20080626/m68k-uclinux-tools-20080626.sh>
> to build my uClinux-dist.
>
> I've never found any issue with that package, so I didn't even bother
> to build my own toolchain.
>
> But now I'm wondering: Is there a newer/better pre-built toolchain, or
> sorces for building a more recent one.

If you're running a fairly recent RPM-based system, try looking in:

        http://people.redhat.com/~dhowells/cross/

You can download a gcc-4.7 based cross-gcc SRPM and a recent cross-binutils
SRPM from there that will provide you with compilers for nearly all Linux
arches, including m68k.

If you're running Fedora 16 or above, yum will find the built RPMs in the
updates-testing repository.

David