Hi Geert,

thanks for your help.

For now the LCD is mapped on the parallel port PP0/PP16.

Yes, everytime i draw from userspace using "write" on /dev/fb i correctly see
the image.
Same if i "echo somegarbage > /dev/fb" i can see some pixel drawn correctly.

The three functions in fb_opts are there, mapped and implemented.

Still, nothing on the lcd on boot.
If i "echo something > /dev/console" i see part of the first line of pixels
cleared.

This is my boot line
CONFIG_BOOTPARAM_STRING="root=/dev/mtdblock3 rootfstype=romfs init=/bin/init
video=amcorefb console=tty0"

Some related configs

#
# Frame buffer hardware drivers
#
CONFIG_FB_AMCORE=y

#
# Graphics support
#
# CONFIG_VGASTATE is not set
CONFIG_VIDEO_OUTPUT_CONTROL=y
CONFIG_FB=y
# CONFIG_FIRMWARE_EDID is not set
# CONFIG_FB_DDC is not set
# CONFIG_FB_BOOT_VESA_SUPPORT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_CFB_FILLRECT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_CFB_COPYAREA is not set
# CONFIG_FB_CFB_IMAGEBLIT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_CFB_REV_PIXELS_IN_BYTE is not set
CONFIG_FB_SYS_FILLRECT=y
CONFIG_FB_SYS_COPYAREA=y
CONFIG_FB_SYS_IMAGEBLIT=y
# CONFIG_FB_FOREIGN_ENDIAN is not set
# CONFIG_FB_SYS_FOPS is not set
# CONFIG_FB_SVGALIB is not set
# CONFIG_FB_MACMODES is not set
# CONFIG_FB_BACKLIGHT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_MODE_HELPERS is not set
# CONFIG_FB_TILEBLITTING is not set

#
# Character devices
#
CONFIG_VT=y
CONFIG_CONSOLE_TRANSLATIONS=y
CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_VT_HW_CONSOLE_BINDING=y
# CONFIG_DEVKMEM is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD is not set
# CONFIG_N_GSM is not set

While i work on it every help is appreciated.

Many thanks
angelo