Joshua:

Your best bet is to take a look at the source - go to the FetchTV page:

http://www.fetchtv.com.au/opensource

The page states:

The FetchTV set top box comprises software code developed by third parties,
including software code subject to the GNU General Public License "GPL" and GNU
Lesser General Public License "LGPL". The terms of the GPL and LGPL, as well as
any additional or/and modified open source packages used by Yuxing/Hybroad to
build the FetchTV set top box software, are listed below:

Firmware Version 2.0.1278 or later:
stblinux-2.6.18-7.1.tar.bz2
LGPL.tar.gz
uclinux-rootfs-2.6.18-7.1.tar.bz2