Hi!

Eric Mings wrote:

> stored and searched). However the multiple database approach would result
> in considerable duplication of information (such as dictionaries,
> stopwords, etc).

stopwords and ispell dictionaries are not so large.

> It would seem that modifying the search pages to allow for a choice of
> url table (much like current variable choices)  would not be such a major
> problem. However, unless the indexer could be set (as a config choice?)
> to insert sites into a particular url table of one's choosing, the whole
> approach is not possible. Any chance that you developers might see the
> (twisted?) logic of my requests and consider such a feature in some
> future release? Thanks for your patience!

I write it on our "feature requests list". But you should understand
lacks of such method. You will not be able to search though all of
the database parts in one SQL query (at least in databases without
UNION).
You see, it requires major modification of both indexing and searching
programs.
So, I can't promise that it will be implemented soon.

Regards.

--
Alexander Barkov
IZHCOM, Izhevsk