Hi!

Simon Gornall wrote:

> One other question, if I was to put "-m" on the commandline in the
> script, would indexer do a 'head' request then check the
> Last-Modified header to see if it needed to do a 'get' request ?

No. UdmSearch does use GET method until you not use CheckOnly
indexer.conf
command. -m just prevent indexer from sending If-Modified-Since header
in HTTP
request. It is required, for example, when you have changed MaxHops
option.

> One other other question (:-)  Any chance of supporting https://
> in the near future ?

There are "More transport protocols" in our TODO. But I don't think that
HTTPS will be implemented soon, at least within month. We are working on
porting UdmSearch to Windows platforms.

Regards.

--
Alexander Barkov