Hello!

-u flag does not mean "Add this URL in the database".

It means that indexer will work with those URLs that are
already in database and do match SQL LIKE wildcards given
in parameter.

For example,

  indexer -a -u %udm.net%

will reindex again all URLs that have "udm.net" substring.

--
Alexander Barkov
IZHCOM, Izhevsk