On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 21:15:29, Alex Rubtsov wrote:

Hi!

I may have misunderstood you, but I see no reason for you to go through
the local filesystem, why not drop the alias line and let indexer use
http, that way you will get the files you want.

As I read the manual for indexer you can also set the accepted languages
like this when going via http:

HTTPHeader Accept-Language: ru

(It would of course be cool if indexer could use the above information
when doing local file indexing)

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Anderson                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Business Studies     http://www.business.auc.dk/~lsa/