Hi,

        I'm using UdmSearch 3.0.2 running on FreeBSD 3.4 using Postgresql
6.5.3. I have a couple of locally archived mail list of about ~40,000
messages in total which I'm trying to index. This weekend I tried
running 10 processes concurrently but found that after about 6 hours
each proccess was using about 17-20MB's of virtual memory. This also
seems to get more and more all of the time. When I kill them all of the
memory gets released.

        Where would I start looking to find the problem, if there is one? I'v
configured it with multidict enabled and also have the stop words for
all of the languages loaded. Other than that it is pretty much the
defaults.

Regards
Willem Brown
--