hi all, I am Brazilian and am part of a group of experimental Biology in a Brazilian college, and in this month we have a design to carry through, to create a site of system of seek in the Internet with the intuite to help to all those that they search and they work in our area, at last we are looking for for a seek system that either capable to look at other domains in other servers, or either, we would point in source of it the other domains with respect to which it we must look at, in ours in case that 12 domains of other colleges, then it in would give the result of looks for the word key, inside of other domains also, looking at and reading "users", making test with words, we only saw resulted inside of the local domain of search. Then the great question is, udmsearch eh capable to make research in top of other specified domains, that are not part of the local server?

Since already we thank its attention

Sorry for my english! is bad but i try! :)

Ademar Rocha

[EMAIL PROTECTED]