Hello,

UdmSearch version:3.0.15
Platform: Pentium (sorry don't know more)
OS: FreeBSD
DB: mysql 3.22.25
Statistics:
        Status    Expired      Total
   -----------------------------
       200          0         45 OK
       404          0          2 Not found
   -----------------------------
     Total          0         47

I want to use UdmSearch in "crc-multi" mode - indexing works fine without any
errors. -- But when trying to search a word (doesn't matter what word) with tha
PHP-Frontend, i get always an error:
Query error: INSERT INTO t9614068061697744 SELECT
url_id,word_id,intag FROM ndict11 WHERE word_id =
You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 4

As I can't install 3.0.18 (haven't enought permissions) I also tried to use the
PHP-Frontend from 3.0.15 with the same error.

Searching in "multi" mode instead of "crc-multi" works fine.

Btw: how much faster is crc-mutli compared to multi?

Greetings
 Franz
--
Franz Graf      - Webdesign
FutureByte GmbH - Net Development Equipment