Hello!
I have problem with udmsearch and  postgresql.
1) If I use "DBMode crc-multi" or "DBMode multi" the indexer sometimes fails
with error :
-----------------
Indexer[7443]: [1] Error: 'pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel
unexpectedly.
before or while processing the request.
-----------
The DBMode single is OK.

2) The PHP search sometimes fails with errors :
----------
An error occured!

Query error: SELECT flag,lang,mask,find,repl FROM affix WHERE type='s'
pqReadData() -- read() failed: errno=32 Broken pipe
------------
or
------------
 An error occured!

Query error: SELECT flag,lang,mask,find,repl FROM affix WHERE type='s'
 pqFlush() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly. This probably means
the backend terminated abnormally
before or while processing the  request.
This happens with DBMode single.

3) The db connection is opened after search. Is it OK?

Can you help me?

I have Linux , Postgresql 6.5.3 and udmsearch 3.0.18 and other PHP+posgtres
application work OK.

Stnislav Kuba