Hello-

The site is on the net, at ns2.andalon.net.  However, most of the html info
is based in subdirectories below the base directory.  We're using the site
as a test platform, and I'd like to test udmsearch to see if it can index
things in each subdirectory.  I've looked in the indexer.conf file, but I
don't see anything that can change the current behavior.  Is there anything
in particular I can look for?