Try setting your Period higher and using the -n option to restrict the
number of pages it does in an invocation ...

for instance, set Period to 1week, and -n option to 20k ...

this way it only processes 20k expired pages, and they will only expire
again in a week ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org