Thanks!

I guess the deal is that the site is not complete yet (not even close!)
and I haven't yet written a home page (still have default Apache page :-)
at index.html) and therefore it's not following the links to my .php stuff
... simply because those links don't yet exist.

If that's the case, then UDMsearch is working fine and I'm OK ... just
have to get my butt in gear and get the site up and running.

Does this make sense to you?
-john
--
john koetsier - web development manager - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

premier - student achievement through school effectiveness
http://www.agendas.com

HO usa - bellingham WA - 360.734.1153
HO canada - langley BC - 604.857.1707