Hi

in the FAQ is written there is no special configuration to support Virtual
Hosts. I guess that means the variable "ul" in the template?

This is not very comfortable, bcause the limiter is visible in the URL :-(

maybee its simple to introduce a feature to set the variable in the header
of the template like DBAddr ?

That would be perfect!

If you could explain me how to do that, I'll try :-)

Another approach could be a parameter for the indexer to user another
indexer.conf so its possible to use another DB for each virtual Host
(Could make sense to distribute the load while indexing?)

Anway: udmsearch is a great tool, thanks alot :-)

regards,

Luc