Two questions.

I'm using the last dev release (3.1.3), and I have indexed around 450
virtual domains in one mysql database (using crc multi db type).

I would like to know if it's possible to restrict search in the database
to one domain (for example I index the domain a.com, b.com and c.com, I
would like to search result just in a.com). I'm using the php front end.

 The second question is about ispell support, what is the fastest mode ?
db or text ?

Last but not the least, I'm interested about benchmark with udmsearch.
Do you have some info about large site ?

Benoit