On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Alexander I. Barkov wrote:
> Oops. Interesting case. I checked your site and I hope this
> will work for you. At list it seems to work fine on my box.

That's great, it seems to be working perfectly now (it hasn't finished
yet though- indexing thousands of pages on a 486DX30 is a little slow).

One strange thing I noticed is that mysql (version 3.22.19b) choked on the
/*!32302 TEMPORARY */ bit in parse.inc of the php front end (it gave an
SQL syntax error). It seems to work fine after removing it.

--
--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :