Hello.

I am using udmsearch to crawl my website and I noticed that the indexer program separates words with a dash ("-"). In my case, I have many web pages with model numbers for products (MVC-FD88 for example) so udmsearch is indexing "MVC" as one word and "FD88" as another.

I looked through the C code to try to find the section of code responsible for separating these words when it inserts them into table [dict]. I don't know that much about C or C++, but I figure the change is probably simlpe enough for me to make. Does anyone know what C file is responsible for separating the words like that?

- Steve