Is your new file linked somewhere ?

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Christophe Deltheil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Envoyé : lundi 4 septembre 2000 01:23
Objet : UdmSearch: reindex only new documents in a directory without
using -a

Hello,
I'm a user of udmsearch and i have a problem with indexer.
- If want to index for example http://my.domain/toto , it's OK. All the
documents in subdirectory are indexed.
- My problem is when i put A NEW document (tata.html)  in "toto" directory.
when i index (./indexer command only), the new document is not indexed in
the database. I have to use the command (./indexer -a) and this reindex all
the documents.

My question is: How do i do to reindex ONLY a new document put in the
directory and not all the documents.

Thanks in advance. Christophe Deltheil