I fixed this by using the categories.mysql file in the Cateogries editor package and created a cateogires database....

Now the error is different:

Search for:
Results per page: 102050 Output format: LongShortURL Default query type: AllAny
Search through:
Entire siteDocsFilesServers Language: AnyEnglishGerman Restrict search: All sitesSportShopping
An error occured!

Query error: SELECT flag,lang,mask,find,repl FROM affix WHERE type='s'
Table 'udmsearch.affix' doesn't exist

Powered by UdmSearch

I think that i am missing some command that creates some tables... I installed, then ran the create.txt from tjhe mysql directory and that is it... What else must i do (I have run indexer already)... Please help me...

Please reply directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thansk!

Roy