Hi!

It seems that double results are displayed only on the first page.
If you choose page size 10, documents 20-45 will be displayed without
double results.

Hmm. Very strange behaviour.

This piece of code is slightly modified in 3.1.7.

Could you try to install and test 3.1.7 pre-release?

You can find it here:

  http://www.izhcom.ru/~bar/udmsearch-3.1.7-pre1.tar.gz