Hello!

Take 3.1.7. It is more convinient to use HTDB.
You have to write the only one alias:

Follow path
Alias http://localhost/

 Then clear the database, and start indexer with an empty database.
You may also turn on SQL debug using "#define DEBUG_SQL 1" in the top
of sql.c. Check carefully where HTDBList query does return a list of
documents.