When doing a search that yielded 3 matches, the page displayed as
follows:

        Search results: slevogt : 3

        Displaying documents 1-4 of total 3 found.

        1. Dave Rowe's Slevogt Camera Mount [1]...

        2. A Visual Tour of the Slevogt [1]...

        3. S*T*A*R Astronomy - Telescope Making Links [1]...

                          1   2   3

Note that it says displaying 1-4 of 3 found, and that after listing the
3 it shows that there are 3 pages of search results. Clicking on "2" or
"3" gives a page that simply says "an error has occurred". I'd be happy
to provide more details, if you can tell me what you need.

--
Mike Lindner