Author: Honza Prochazka
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi..
.. it seems that my problem is \"deeper\" in system than in the frontend because It
works on another machine.
What is terrible is that I have two webservers/machines with exactly same
configuration (the same linux and mysql version), i have exactly the same database on
booth machines (restored from one dump file) and I use exactly same select query
(cutted from debug=1 output) and the RESULTS ARE DIFFERENT.
BTW this is the query :
SELECT SQL_SMALL_RESULT dict.url_id, sum(dict.intag) as r FROM dict WHERE dict.word in
(\'china\',\'ghana\') GROUP BY url_id HAVING (( ( sum(word=\'china\')>0 ) AND (
sum(word=\'ghana\')>0 ) )) ORDER BY r DESC

...how the hell is it possible that i get two different query results from exactly
same DB and system ??????????

So I am still not able to solve this but the problem is not in php frontend ..probably
..
Prochor

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=978>