Hi all,

I've sucesfully compiled & installed mnoGoSearch v3.1.7 and v3.1.8
using the built-in database. However the search always fails. I've
done some debugging and actual entries are found however looks like
Res in search.c that calls udmFind() is not properly initialized
and has always number of hits set to zero. I fixed that by editing
udmFind however still things are not right (like hit number, next
page does not work etc.). When I used mySQL for the database things
work as expected. Is this a known issue ? I'd prefer internal database
because it is smaller and faster for my needs. Just a sidenote:
udmsearch v3.0.23 works fine but it is missing some features I need
from v3.1.x series.

Kind regards,
                        Darko