---cut---
DROP TABLE "affix";
DROP TABLE "spell";

CREATE TABLE "affix" (
  "flag" character varying(1) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  "type" character varying(1) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  "lang" character varying(3) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  "mask" character varying(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  "find" character varying(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  "repl" character varying(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
);

CREATE TABLE "spell" (
  "word" character varying(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  "flag" character varying(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  "lang" character varying(3) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
);

CREATE  INDEX affix_flag ON affix (flag);
CREATE  INDEX spell_word ON spell (word);