Author: Kir
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Now ASPSeek can use only MySQL. We are in a process of development support for other
SQL databases.

Well, 400.000 is not so big for ASPSeek, so ordinary PII/PIII with 64-128 Mb of RAM
will be enough I beleive. More RAM leads to faster indexing/searching speed. And don't
forget to tune your MySQL (described in ASPSeek FAQ).

Size of index is about 1/3 to 1/2 of sum of indexed pages size. So it
depends of what pages do you want to index.

I'm sorry for replying on this board - this is not for ASPSeek. So please address your
questions about ASPSeek to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1181>