Author: Filip Sergeys
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi, just to verify, but the php search frontend maintains a persistent connection to
Mysql right? It is not that I have overlooked another connect command. The reason I
ask is because I added some lines to make a temporary table but when running in debug
mode he tells me that the table doesn't exist. Now as far as I know temporary tables
in Mysql only last as long as your connection lasts, so I want to exclude the
possibility that somewhere after I declare the temp table the connection is broken and
re-established later in the script. Thanks in advance. Filip

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1249>