Matthew Sullivan skrev:

> > I have the same problem (see http://search.freewinds.cx ) and
> > I thought it was my own HTML that did it. If you find the cause,
> > will you please post it on the webboard?

> Yours looks ok to me.....

That's only because I took your advise in the meanwhile.  All
my tables were width="95%" and were contained in one big table
of width="100%", except <!--bottom--> , which was width="100%"
itself. I changed it to 95% and the problem seems to be gone.
Feel credited :)

BTW, you should post your reply to the webboard. I suspect that
lots of people read it who are not on the list. Besides, it's
searchable.

oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...