Author: Alexander Barkov
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
> thanks for your replys. 1st of all:
> There went something wrong with this board because I was waiting on a reply and did
>not received any email although I have used the checkbox ... well after all I have
>read it. But I'm sorry to write that I had not had any advance in the mean time. The
>page is still empty.

> - Have you set permissions correctly for search.htm?
> search.htm is set to 600

Probably this is the reason. It must be readable by the using which
is running web server, usually nobody. Check that nobody can read
template.

In other hand, search.cgi should give an error message
that it can't open template. Do you use Includes in search templates?

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1344>