Author: Wendibus
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hi,

Zenon gave me a lot of kind help and it really looks like the culprit is not this
search program but my f***ing provider.

I have found out something quite interesting in the mean time:

It looks like that the apache does not accept a bin-file as cgi. When I rename the
search file from search.cgi to search and call it via the shell I get the same stuff
as I used too but when I call it via the browser I receive a

So this is really strange is not it? I mean after all it looks to me that it can find
the template via ssh but not via apache ...
has anyone any idea. At least I start getting some hope again ;-))

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1396>