Author: Alexander Barkov
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
>  Another thing that comes to mind.....if the words.txt file is constructed from
>words only can't it be treated the same as the "rare.dict" example found in
>doc/ispell.txt? I mean, what if the whole file words.txt is constructed out of
>singular and plural words and their derivaties (and it is), shouldn't it work even
>without adding the ispell flags?
>  Just a thought but I'll look into it as well.

Words without flags are OK for spell checking purposes. However
the main task of ispell files usage in mnogosearch is to normalize
words. It allows to reduce disk space usage, as well as to search
through different word forms, for example, all these words: tester, testing, tested
will be found if you search for word test.

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1413>