2012 Event Horizon:

Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock

In this heavily-anticipated sequel to 2012 Enigma, (#1
Most Viewed on Google, 12/1/08), David Wilcock presents a compelling
case that the prophecies of a Golden Age are not myth or superstition.
Our DNA has been evolving 100 times more rapidly in the last 5000 years
due to a natural galactic process which is also creating climate change
throughout our entire solar system. If the prophecies are correct,
psychic abilities and powers such as telekinesis, levitation, spiritual
healing and telepathy may soon become as common as breathing.The
Mayan Calendar, the Timeline in the Great Pyramid of Giza, the story of
Jesus Christ in the Bible and many other ancient mystery schools and
spiritual teachings all speak of a great tribulation that transforms
Earth into a Utopian Age. Many misunderstand these prophecies as
predicting pole shift, asteroid collisions, supervolcano eruptions or
Armageddon thanks to Planet X, alien invasion, Illuminati/government
takeover, or a solar event.Russian physics reveals that
anti-gravity, free energy and time travel technology arise from a Source
Field that is the energy of Mind, Spirit and Consciousness. Life
emerges from nonliving material by Intelligent Design and evolution
occurs in sudden bursts that repeat in 26 and 62 million year cycles,
apparently the result of energy waves gradually rippling out from the
center of the galaxy and transforming our DNA.For at least 1200
years, crop circles have presented symbolic messages of DNA
transformation and even Ascension on or around December 21, 2012. Easter
Island, Stonehenge and some 4000 ancient sites are built on a Global
Grid of energy that creates portals in space and time, such as the
Bermuda Triangle. Rapture may indeed occur but in a very different way
than most believe.Project Camelot whistleblowers reveal that
extraterrestrials look human like us and may even be time travelers from
our future! Edgar Cayce and the Law of One reveal we have a Higher Self
leading us through reincarnation and Graduation.

Many of Parravicini's prophecies refer to
the contact with extraterrestrial beings :

The distorted ugly
monstruousity of the extraterrestrials is a human fantasy. It does not
exist!

Interplanetary ships come
to the earth in PAX.

Interplanetary
ships, invisible to the human eye, are coming
right now to the earth. These beings,
invisible to the human eye, have always
coexisted in our planet, and they dwell in
temples and convents because they are mystics
and they tray to impose the faith.

http://exopoliticaargentina.webs.com/exo7.htm#574290383

Responder a