As pointed out by Sriram , after his visit to JavaOne, Belenix has already
been adopted in many different countries as a very robust operating system
and many others are also evaluating its deployment.
Having such a diverse user base ,we must get all our user's (& friends, from
India as well as other countries) to interact with us over "this" mailing
list for more speedy development and
improvement of Belenix.But language seems to be a perenial hinderance, so a
very useful feature of gmail which comes to our help is  the "Message
translation" wiget for gmail.
Enable it as follows:
GMail->Settings->Labs->Message translation(toggle to enble).
This surely will go a long way in bridging the language barrier.

regards,
--
Kunal Ghosh
BE 4th semester

Quote:
"Ignorance is not a sin, the persistence of ignorance is"

Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net
Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
V-card:http://tinyurl.com/86qjyk