On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
<isolatedn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Bish,
>
> Initiate this as a BOSUG project, get help from across various Open
> Solaris and Solaris user groups and resource persons. May be even ask
> Sun Microsystems to help BOSUG on this project by allocating a
> resource person with expertise in Internals and Modules.

[ Rest Snipped ]

Hmmm .... ;-)

I should be there at the BOSUG meet tomorrow. I have given +1
to Shiv in personal mail, so that the security card vending machine
plays ball ...

Sunay the "crossbow warrior" would be talking on network issues.
That should be interesting. Lets see if we can sneak this in as an
[OT] point after the main stuff gets over. We would get the views
of other BOSUG folk there as well ...

Cheers,

Bish