Hi Bosug,

Up until today morning my solaris was working fine.
I wanted to test my work on Belenix so burnt a disc loaded it up and when i
booted back into solaris, Shocking news!!!

I am using kde 3.5.8 and at the startup splash screen ,my system hangs at
"setting up inter process communication"
After some time,which seems like ages i get this,

"Could not read network connection list"
//.DCOPserver_Harivayu_0

Check dcop server program is running.
(I tried using Gnome,but even that doesnt come up)

I remember very well that this issues was addressed at one of the Bosug
meets but have no idea how to counter this...
I have all my project works on solaris and i have time only till June 14
,midnight (pacific time) to submit my work for the "Community innovation
awards"...
Could you please help me resolve this issues....

Thanks

PS: I have backup but its scattered everywhere...
        I will have to do a lot of regrouping if i cannot get this issues
sorted out!! :-(