Subject: [osol-discuss] Google SoC Student Application Process Active
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 15:07:22 -0700
From: Jim Grisanzio <jim.grisan...@sun.com>
To: opensolaris-discuss at opensolaris.org

For student developers out there ... Google has opened the student
application process at the Google Summer of Code:
http://code.google.com/soc/ (see link near the top under the headline)

You can also see OpenSolaris listed on that page and view our project
ideas on the Genunix wiki. If you are interested in any of these ideas,
the Google process will route you to us and the mentors of those project
ideas will evaluate your application. Also, you can review the student
FAQ here: http://code.google.com/soc/studentfaq.html

Keep in mind that the final project list for OpenSolaris has not been
approved yet, so we don't know at this time how many we'll be allocated.

Good luck. Hope to see you this summer.

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio, Community Manager, OpenSolaris
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/