Hi all:

I tried to follow the wine making guide from blastwave.

Their wine patch kit has the following problems:
1. the cvs login is commented out !
2. It is not updated as per the latest Wine folder structure
3. The patch utility on Belenix 0.4.3a says that the patches that
Blastwave provides are in unified diff format, and next, that it is
unable to do anything with this patch.
4. Finally, make aborts.

I got further ahead with trying to compile Wine from source, only it's
trying to call elf based functions. I think the Wine Patchkit from
blastwave should help, but I'm not skilled enough to read through and
understand their patches, at least not yet :)

-- Ram