The page mentions:
The Fully Open X Project (FOX) will create a public Mercurial gate on
opensolaris.org containing a merge of these three source bases:

    * the current OpenSolaris X code drops published by the Sun X team
    * the Xorg SPARC driver sources created by Martin Bochnig for Martux
    * the full X11R7.2 source builds created by Moinak Ghosh for Belenix

The first and the third are obviously available.

What would be the best way to build and  package xorg? I would be
using the pkgcore system( for those who are not familiar with it,
think of it as Gentoo Portage for now , although it's technically an
oversimplification )

Also which source should I pull out which gives me the latest (stable)
X.org with (optionally) Sun patches which helps me build this stuff
with ease?

--
Manish Chakravarty
http://manish-chaks.livejournal.com/