On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM, sham pavman<shampavman.cg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently installed B116 and as post installation I also added the OSS pkg
> for audio.
> The next thing I know is that after a reboot its going into a dump mode and
> reboots recursively to the grub screen...
> I've appended 2 screen shots...
> Please help..Its urgent

   Thou ain't supposed to install OSS on B115+. Project Boomer integrated
   into B115 and is the replacement for vanilla OSS.

   However the panic appears not to be due to Boomer. I am seeing OSS
   panic on B114 as well and intend to debug this shortly. What you can do
   for now is to boot from livecd. mount your harddisk and uninstall oss.

Regards,
Moinak.
--
http://www.belenix.org/