Hi Folks,

   It completely passed by us that the BeleniX page in Wikipedia was
a stub earlier and contained hopelessly outdated information. There was
a subsequent debate in Wikipedia as to whether the BeleniX entry and
entries for other distros should be deleted or merged into a common
OpenSolaris page. There was support for retaining the BeleniX and other
pages but there was a need to satisfy Wikipedia notability guidelines.
I could dig out a bunch of enternal references which tilted the argument
in favour for now and the debate was closed.

I have gone and made a major overhaul of the BeleniX page and included
several references. I request others to go and check it out and update, if
necessary, esp. providing additional references.

The BeleniX topic page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeleniX

The archived debate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/SchilliX