Open Source University Meetup:
Raghu has invited you to the event 'Technology Open House - 09' on Open Source
University Meetup!
--------------------

Check out "Technology Open House - 09" on Open Source University Meetup

Raghu

Time: April 25, 2009 from 9am to 5pm
Location: PES Institiute of Technology
Organized By: Sun Microsystems India Pvt Ltd:

Event Description:
Sun Microsystems India Pvt Ltd. cordially invites you to Technology Open House
- 09, a golden opportunity to hear from Sun experts on some of our latest
technologies. This event will be held on Saturday, April 25th at PES Institute
of Technology, Bangalore.

Open House showcases some of the cutting edge Sun technologies that will
benefit the academic community. We have scheduled a series of talks on open
source technologies and demonstration of our latest products. This will be a
great opportunity to interact with our experts at the venue and get answers to
your queries.

Request you to kindly attend and make this event a grand success

See more details and RSVP on Open Source University Meetup:
http://osum.sun.com/events/event/show?id=2181626%3AEvent%3A743902&xgi=cASERBr

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser
--------------------

About Open Source University Meetup

75714 members
12062 photos
496 videos
5540 discussions
1252 events
1357 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://osum.sun.com/?xgo=q7z7/Hz0WeeKgNDE0iJ-AVx-0hWnLySG5i5eg3Tbo8mYo1POF2tCzQV2w9Ql8SC7