Hi Folks,

   Actually this weekend may not be a good idea because of this OpenSource
University Meetup organized by SUN at PESIT on Sat 25th:

http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/ug-bosug/2009-April/005206.html

So alternative suggestion is why don't all interested BOSUG members land
up at this meet and participate in the discussions and talk about Osol with
the other students there. I think presence of BOSUG members at the meet
will be really good.

Regards,
Moinak.

--