Subject: [osug-leaders] Interested in coming to CommunityOne in SF?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:38:46 -0700
From: Teresa Giacomini <teresa.giacom...@sun.com>
To: osug-leaders at opensolaris.org

OSUG Leaders,

Great news!  We are having an OSUG Bootcamp at CommunityOne West /
JavaOne in San Francisco June 1-3.  We have a limited number of travel
sponsorships available.  If you are an active OSUG leader, please let us
know how you could contribute to this event, what you would like to gain
from this event, your ability to share the information you gain with
other OSUG leaders in your area, and the amount of assistance you would
need to be able to join us.  Our goal is to have leaders from all over
the globe share with each other their best practices.  Please respond to
me directly by Friday April 24th.  We'll get back to you by Friday May
1st with more information.

I look forward to meeting some of you in June!

Thanks,