Hi,
Any body have use the reliance broadband USB modem?
In opensolaris I successfully configured with help of you guys.
Yesterday I was shown a DEMO with their Demo piece. I have tested it by
downloading a file sized "635MB" In firefox's download manager the speed was
shown between 100kbps to 150kbps.

But they are claiming it's speed is 3.1Mbps. Is it worth to buy it?(am
getting only 100-150kbps).

I suspect may be only the demo pieces was given more bandwidth in the router
settings, and other was given low bandwidth.

Did any one used the reliance wireless broadband USB modem. Please reply
your experience

--
Gopi Krishnan S,
Gee