----- Forwarded Message ----

From: Shreyas Srinivasan <sshre...@gmail.com>
To: foss-in at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 12:30:36 AM
Subject: [foss.in] Updates on Talks and Workouts

Hey,

I am pleased to inform that we have had an awesome response for FOSS
Workouts. The number and quality workouts which have been submitted
goes to show the kind of people and projects we would like to focus at
FOSS.IN.

A large of number of you have written in asking for a possible
extension in Talk submission deadline. Since this is a long weekend,
we are extending talk submission deadlines until Monday 00:00 Hrs IST.
Due to this delay, the first list of talks and workouts will be
announced on the 28th October.

Also, if you know someone who would make a great addition to the
speaker list, Please do forward the CFP and spread the word :-)

p.s: Another clarification, Travel for Indian speakers (within India)
will be reimbursed if requested.

Cheers,
Shreyas
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic  (1)  Reply  (via web post)  | Start a new topic
Messages
--
The List Rules    : http://foss.in/list-rules

The Event Site    : http://foss.in
The Event Planet  : http://planet.foss.in
The Event Channel : #foss.in on irc.freenode.net
The Event List    : http://foss.in/list

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Visit Your Group  | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use  | Unsubscribe
Recent Activity
        *  6
New MembersVisit Your Group
New web site?