Hi All,

I managed to pick up a Sun Type 6 from  SP Road for 350 bucks  [1]

I have attached that to my laptop. In this manner:
http://flickr.com/photos/manish_chaks/2286109374/

(T he photo is of my older Microsoft Natural, the Sun Type 6 now takes its
place)

I have two questions

1)      How do I use the special keys "Stop , Props .." in KDE and/or JDS?

2)      The keys seem to work auto-magically in CDE. What would it take to
get the same effect for KDE as well? ( I esp love what the "front" and
"open" keys do

Thanks,

Manish

[1] = I need good keyboards, I have a bad RSI condition on my right hand. I
went to SP road to buy a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 ( It retails for around
3.8 k) While I was ordering it , I saw a keyboard lying around in a dusty
shelf in that particular shop. I decided to have a look, it was a
slightly-used Sun Type 6 USB. I bargained and got it for 350 ;)

Lucky me!