From: ug-bosug-bounces at opensolaris.org
[mailto:ug-bosug-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Moinak Ghosh
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Bangalore OpenSolaris User Group
Subject: [ug-bosug] BOSUG Meet on 12th, Saturday

Hi,

   Our usual meet is going to happen this Saturday. As usual the details are
below:

Time            : 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Venue          :  Himalaya Conference Room.
                     Sun Microsystems, Divyashree Chambers
                     Off Langford Road, (Near Richmond Circle)
                     Bangalore - 25

The Agenda is
Review of the changes happening in BeleniX and details about the new
infrastructure: new website/server and a new build machine and requirements for
0.8 release.

Also I can give a demo is the debugging and observability features of
OpenSolaris *excluding* DTrace. There are a whole bunch of cool features that
are overshadowed by all the talk about DTrace.

Any other topics that anyone else would want to talk about. However someone
needs to carry an OpenSolaris laptop to the venue for the demo purpose as I am
without laptops at present.

Also send me your Full Name and your organization's name if you are coming.

Regards,
Moinak.