Folks,

I have some issues with the  Solaris wifi. I can connect it from one
network  but not from other (at different place). The only difference
between the networks is, the latter has a key ...

I am running B55 and here are the steps to connect from site 1,

(a) Boot in 32 bit mode
(b) ifconfig bcmndis0 plumb; ifconfig bcmndis0 up
(c) /sbin/wificonfig -i bcmndis0 createprofile essid=Network1 [[Just one time]]
(d) /sbin/wificonfig -i bcmndis0 connect Network1
(e) Run 'inetmenu' and done ... It'll fetch a DHCP IP ...

The above steps are same in office (Network2) but after selecting the
'DHCP' in inetmenu, it prompts for the key as expected but no progress
from there. No IP address is configured .. The other weird thing is,
it doesn't ask for the key any more. Just once it asked about this.

Is this a known issue? Any trick to connect from Site 2?

Cheers, Vivek

--
http://vivekjoshi.livejournal.com