Hi Ajay,

What i can infer from the above text is that you want to write a
microprocessor simulator (microprocessor with extremely limited number of
instructions and memory).
So what exactly is the issue??
Are you facing problems with compiler(gcc)?
Or you are not clear about the program design?

Please mention your problem in detail so that we can help you in better way.
Regards,
Ameya